Spreadsheet e-Distribution can be used for a wide variety of modelling and data capture applications.
- Distributing complex pricing calculators across the organisation and to remote staff
- Distribution of new financial product models
- Transmitting budget input forms to final users
- Capturing data for a wide variety of users.
This global bank has approximately 3,000 relationship managers selling a wide range of banking products to corporate customers. Pricing calculations are made on spreadsheets, with different spreadsheets for each product group.
The publishing and distribution of spreadsheets is fully automated. Relationship managers click on an icon and it launches the spreadsheet. When they are finished the spreadsheet data is automatically synchronised with the centre. Relationship manager s can discuss pricing with customers on their laptop without have to be online. The next time they connect to the network all the data is automatically synchronised.
The central model development team focuses on developing new models. The models are all under version and access control. When a model is ready to be published the model development team publish it with a simple wizard. Data is automatically fed to the credit systems.
Key Benefits of the System Include:
- Near real time model pricing updates
- Intraday loan approval
- One version of the truth
- Significantly reduced support and operating costs